I have been TAGGED. This is the first time that I have been tagged and I am elated (Don't judge that by my pic: That is indeed my "Elated" look) about it.
Thanks to Tairebabs
These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you…Tairebabs
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged...
Of my "Quirks"
- Of Jeans and T shirts: I am most comfortable in Jeans and T shirts. That’s what I wear for work everyday. Formals make me drowsy and sluggish.... I also need my sports shoes with this.
- Of "Bed Tea" and my "Chai": I love my bed tea....I can't really start my day without my cup of tea. And when I say tea...it has to be made the way "punjabi's" make their tea...It's essentially chai....it should have "cardamom" and sometimes I like it to have "ginger" too .....I hate tea with powdered milk and tea bags.....Most of the offices have the vending machines for such tea...I can never have that kindda tea....
- Of Q-Tips: I am gonna take this one from Tairebabs.... because I suffer from the same....My ENT doc has told me not to use it, like I do.... but I guess I am just addicted....
- Of my Photographs and Videos: OK when I say my photos, I really don't mean they all are mine (nature, friends, roads, pubs, college, school, graduation day, new jeans, birthday cakes, trips.....). Well I have a collection of Photos and Videos which I have collected over many years and I keep on clicking and adding stuff to it almost daily. This stuff is very personal and I browse through it almost daily. I keep three different back ups for it. Once I lost a bunch of my photographs because of a hard disk crash, I was really pissed. I almost wanted to smash my computer.
- Of my time alone, hills and movies: Sometimes I get really sick and tired of the city life; then I just pack my bag and leave for the Hills. I don't need company for going to the hills. I have traveled alone a lot and I love it; because you are really not confined by anything. I like that feeling of doing "nothing"....unfortunately because of my job I really can't do that much.... but I still take out time to be alone…. I just switch off that damn cellphone. I also go to movies alone, but that’s also because I love movies more than anything in the world. I love going to Film festivals and watching any/every kindda movie. I have watched foreign language movies even without subtitles. I feel that there is something magical about celluloid!!
- Of mixing drinks and parties: I love to play the host, even if it’s not my party. My close friends like it. But others hate it…..I don’t blame them. I love to mix drinks for everyone. I love to try/mix different kindda liqueurs, spirits, wines etc….I have my secret recipes…. I do drink a lot, but I also have this irrepressible desire to make drinks for people (and of course be appreciated). I kindda extract a creepy pleasure when I mix drinks for people who don’t drink alcohol (smartly altering their Mocktails into cocktails). As a matter of fact, some of them really liked my cocktails and started drinking them regularly.
What does that tell of me…..I don’t know…..?
Now I need to TAG six more bloggers by linking them, now some of them might have been tagged previously, but I guess I need to follow the rules:Shatabdi!!
I guess I have done my bit!!