Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hyderabad Blue(S)cooty

Hyderabad is teaching me a lot.

Every old City has its own charm. This one is beyond Char-Minaar.... there are quite a few things that I like about the city.

Number one of-course is the Biryaani.... I love it. I've had it at all kindda places.... even went to old city for it.

I really like being in the City.... its crowded yet eventful. There are all sortta activities happening all around. Just like Delhi.... you just need to find out.

I just purchased a second hand scooty.... yeah "why should girls have all the fun".... It's fun....I was too scared to get a bike.... and too broke to buy a car. I already pay my EMI's for car and apartment in Delhi.

So its fun, Scooty is really fun..... seems like such a fun ride.... cost of running isn't much and gets me around.

Ramblings:

VICNA went for two trips in the meanwhile। first one was to Thailand (Thanksgiving Break) and second one to Nanital (during their anniversary)


I talked to Naveen Sir today after so many years. He sounded just the same.

Tyagi is back in Delhi..... I was talking to Garv on the phone and he said "चाचू आप मुझसे गाजिअबाद मिलने आयोगे".... I love him....will definitely try to go and catch up with them this time.

No comments: